Friday, February 25, 2011

Two Hour Delay

We have awakened to a white snowstorm today.




 (Sorry about the odd bluish color.  
With all of the white snow and the very gray sky,
plus my beginning photography skills,
I just couldn't get the color adjusted the way I would like.)  

This means a two hour delay
(whew, at least we can make it to school!)
Steve woke up at 4:30 to go and clean the parking lot and sidewalk of St. Christopher Church.
Of course, I woke up then, too!
I have a million things to do at school,
but I think I will wait until the roads are a little more clear until I venture out.

So, with some time to spare,
let me share what I bought on a trip Michelle and I took to World Market, last Monday.


President's Day turned out to be such a gloomy day.
World Market, filled with bright colors, was just the jolt of happiness we needed.
I had been given two of these hand-painted knobs from Ted and Jess around Christmas.


Because it takes me forever to make any decorating decisions,
I just recently decided that I wanted to use the knobs on my green desk.  
Of course, I need six knobs.
Thankfully, World Market had five, so I bought four -
no one knob is like the other.


I also found these colorful ceramic measuring spoons.  
This was the only set in my four favorite colors!


On the back, you see the measurement of that size spoon.


I'll choose these, any day, over plastic spoons!

Denise

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we like the pretty bluish color, eh? Next time just pretend it was artistic intent.

    Although I like the colorful spoons even more.

    ReplyDelete