Sunday, February 20, 2011

Organizing (day number two)

Last summer I decoupaged an old cookbook to the inside of my kitchen cabinets
in an effort to make cleaning them easier.
These cabinets are over seventy years old.
Older cabinets can become impossible to clean.
And I am stuck with them, at least for now.
But, the shelf liner and some white paint have given them a longer life.

It is amazing  how dirty this cabinet can get.


A quick spray of vinegar and the cabinet is clean and ready to organize.


This basket will be perfect for holding my microfiber cloths and a toothbrush.


In my effort to keep only what we use,
I have begun to get rid of all the many cleaners I have purchased over the years.  
I am keeping Bon Ami, white vinegar, baking soda, Dawn, and a scrubber. 


I have found that these are all I need to pretty much clean anything.  

Tidy.


Nice, laundered curtain and this cabinet is ready to go!


Denise





1 comment:

  1. So efficient, you! And I like your cabinet curtain.

    ReplyDelete