Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow day one

Okay, a snow day is always fun
(even though we will miss a four day weekend in another couple of weeks due to a snow makeup day.)  
The best part is not driving to school on sloshy, icy, snowy, slick, and/or slow-moving roads. 

So, today during our ice storm, I graded papers (put off for far too long.)


I crafted with some bookends I picked up at a garage sale a couple of years ago.




Now I need to complete the other bookend!

I read.


Of course, then there is Henry. 
He has to be forced outside and will only dribble because he freaks out so easily.
I think he may be depressed.
He is not sleeping.
He just won't look at me.


I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Update:  I just received the phone call - my school district will not have school tomorrow.

Denise

2 comments:

  1. Oh - that bunny bookend looks fantastic! Dexter is equally unhappy about this icy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great blog -- are you the photographer too? You've been busy. How are you liking In the Company of Others?

    ReplyDelete