Saturday, October 22, 2011

Let's get this show on the road!


Remodeling the kitchen
begins with
painting at least part if the living room.

Our hutch currently
resides in front of one
of the kitchen windows.


This hutch needs to move
to the living room on the wall
where the bookcase is.


So, the bookcase needs to
move to another wall.

However, that wall needs to be painted
since I filled in holes and did
not have the correct color of
paint on hand.
Actually,
I thought
I did, but once the paint dried,
I noticed paint splotches everywhere.

Four day weekend = time to paint.
Well, at least paint one wall.
For some reason,
I have no motivation to
get moving on this project.
I think the new paint I bought
is lighter than the current color (which I do love.)
Which means, at some point,
I  will need to
paint each wall.
Maybe tomorrow will bring some excitement
to get this show on the road!

Take care,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment