Monday, June 6, 2011

how I spent my afternoon

Today, along with Gus, I met friends for lunch in Plainfield.


Having a choice of footware, Gus chose his gardening boots.


By the time I remembered to take a picture, 
Kathy had already left to go back to work, 
but Laurie and Mary (both being retired now) took their time.

Gus sat for over an hour, 
good as gold, while we ate and visited.  
But, as with most 21 month olds, when he was ready to go, he was ready to go!
As a reward for such good behavior, I called Aunt Meesh to come over to Gus' to play.


Michelle brought Henry with her, much to the happiness of Gus.



The day was such fun that Gus told me "I Love You" (in Gus' way of signing.)


I do love summer.

Denise


1 comment:

  1. You didn't call me?!?!?! (I just sent your daughter an e-mail as I realize I don't have your non-work address.)

    Love Gus's boots.

    ReplyDelete