Sunday, January 9, 2011

Organizing (day number one)

Since organizing is on my to-do list this year, today was a perfect day to get started!
I have been collecting some suitcases which I thought would be perfect to keep all of my Christmas decorations safe and clean.


This suitcase is my favorite, with the dark gray leather and soft pink lining.


So, all of my glass ornaments were wrapped in tissue paper and carefully placed inside.  
(By the way, that happy little snowman was made a few years ago by Michelle.)


My Santa collection fit perfectly in the largest suitcase.


The soft-sided leather suitcase houses all of our handmade ornaments.
Included are those ornaments made by my children.
These are precious to me.


Finally, in the gray carry-on case lay my Swedish ornaments,
plus the wooden ornaments my brother brought back from the Holy Land.


How fun it will be, next December, to open these suitcases and find my holiday treasures.



Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment