Saturday, September 3, 2011

This looks much better!

Last year,
I decided I'd had it with our
note and picture filled
refrigerator:
every imaginable type of magnet,
layers of notes hooked on clips,
and clips sliding down the door with weight.

Drove me crazy!

Old metal frames from
Goodwill and garage sales
to the rescue!

After some white spray paint
and magnets,
our refrigerator is organized
and fun.

I added some lovely magnets
Michelle made with Lily.
Love that punch of color!


This idea works using a combination of
frames with glass
and without glass.
I don't think it matters
if the glass is kept in or not.
In fact, some of the frames
are too heavy with the glass.



Of course art from a budding artist needs a frame.


Even the football
schedule looks special.


Now, on to using
the rest of my many
metal frames somewhere
else in my home!

Take care,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment