Sunday, September 30, 2012

finding a little time

Like everyone else I know, life is a little busy right now.
I have been slowly cleaning out and organizing my closet in the basement, 
making room to do my yoga.
Organized also equals being able to find things.

Everything I didn't put back into the closet
was either packed up,
sent to Goodwill,
or is piled in the craft room.

This morning I had a bit of time
so I cleaned and reorganized half of the craft room.
Bringing in the metal cart I found at a garage sale a couple summers ago
gives me the extra storage space I need!






Michelle usually designs the board.  
Until she is home again, this works just fine.














Yes, I have the other half of the room to clean up,
but it sure feels good to get something accomplished!

Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment