Sunday, August 5, 2012

light at the end of the tunnel


Oh my!
Walking in to this crazy mess of a room
made me doubt I could get everything unpacked 
and put away in a couple of days.
Many numbered each box so they would know
if any were missing.
I was not one of those.


Although I pitched last spring as I packed up,
I continued to pitch this time around with a visit to
Goodwill, car filled to the brim.


But, it looks like the unpacking gods were with me.
No missing boxes (that I know about.)
Unpacked boxes in two and one half days.
Less storage, but much easier to manage.
Clean, bright room, filled with light.
I can't ask for more.









(How long will that wire will be hanging down from the ceiling?)



(That is 6:40 PM not AM.)



Bring on my students!
Denise



1 comment:

  1. The real question is how long will that monkey be hanging from the map?

    ReplyDelete